OFI UK Fan Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows

5 posters

Go down

Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows Empty Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows

Post  simonofi Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Over Gael Kakuta's transfer from Lens.
FIFA say they illegally encouraged the player to break his contract with Lens to join them.
Seems like a strong punishment!
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows Empty Re: Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows

Post  Giannis4 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Hmm i dont know what happened but as i can see if Chelsea really encouraged the player to break his agreement is a bad movement! So i think they did well with Chelsea's punishment! Neutral

But anyways, ARSENAL rules in LONDON Smile

Giannis4

Back to top Go down

Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows Empty Re: Chelsea banned from signing players for 2 transfer windows

Post  simonofi Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I dont have any love for Chelsea either friend, but wow! What a punishment!
West Ham for example got much less of a punishment for the Tevez affair.
When you look at how Arsenal were also treated over Eduardo and his 'dive' you can come to the conclusion that UEFA and FIFA want to fuck the big English clubs.
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  antfouk Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Sounds disproportionate to me too. Then again, if it's in the book, they can't say they don't deserve it. There's only a questionmark over double standards, so we should just wait and see if there's gonna be a consistent FIFA clampdown on such (common) practices. And same applies to the Eduardo situation. For me, they should've dealt with divers long ago, before the 'disease' spread even to players that used to be beyond suspicion!

antfouk

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm

I agree.
Players like Drogba have been diving for years without any punishment.
And you can see it in almost every professional game Worldwide these days.
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  matador4herso Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 am

Well,Chelsea was punished 4 two years...And how about the green rabit-whoker and her owners...?

Btw good job Simon!Congrats!!!!Respect!!!!

matador4herso

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 pm

I heard here this evening that Chelsea have a letter from UEFA giving them the all clear to sign the player they got accused of stealing by FIFA.
IF that is true how stupid are these governing bodies going to look?!
If they want to fuck English football they need to try harder!! Laughing
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

This week alone..

Le Harve and Fiortentina have made complaints about Man Utd
Another French team has attacked Man City
And Crewe here have also accused some Premier League teams.

I suppose they are all looking for some money to shut up!
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 pm

simonofi wrote:This week alone..

Le Harve and Fiortentina have made complaints about Man Utd
Another French team has attacked Man City
And Crewe here have also accused some Premier League teams.

I suppose they are all looking for some money to shut up!

It's all kicking off with ManUre. Fergie's come out with some comments about how they deal with transfers impeccably. We'll soon see.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Man Utd are Taking Le Harve to court, and even if it is dodgy I doubt the French team will be able to out gun United's legal team in the courts.
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down