OFI UK Fan Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adebayor's antics

2 posters

Go down

Adebayor's antics Empty Adebayor's antics

Post  simonofi Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Well!
Mr Adebayor really made a spectacle of himself yesterday.
Having stamped on Van Persie's face and cut it he went on to score then run 75 metres to celebrate the goal in front of the visiting Arsenal supporters.

He apologized after the game but too late!
The FA and the Police are investigating him and his behaivyour, I hope revenge was worth it!
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Adebayor's antics Empty Re: Adebayor's antics

Post  antfouk Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:37 am

I haven't really watched Adebayor recently, but I clearly remember him at the last World Cup, when he behaved as if he owned Togo's national team, dictating substitutions and expecting the rest of the team to serve His Majesty. His huge ego needs some humbling, but I'm not sure nouveau-rich Man City will be humbled too often in the next years... Makes Cristiano Ronaldo look like a candidate for canonization... Is there bad blood between him and the Gunners's fans because of his move to City?

antfouk

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am

Good question mate.
Arsenal fans pride themselves on not being bitter about players moving on and welcome back ex-players to their stadium up their return.
However for some reason since Adebayor has left he has spend his spare time attacking the Arsenal fans in the national press, and it all culminated at the weekend with a one man crusade to upset the gunners.
I guess the Arsenal fans failed to massage his ego to a satisfactory level and now he is going to show his displeasure.
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum