OFI UK Fan Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going?

3 posters

Go down

This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going? Empty This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going?

Post  Cullenakis Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:47 pm

How many people know about this forum? It seems a little dull when I log in, not many users on-line, no-one posting, people being too nice to each other.

Here's what we can do:

Tell more people about it.

Post more.

Call each other cunts.

OK?

You're all a bunch of cunts. Especially the Greeks.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going? Empty Re: This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going?

Post  Cullenakis Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Who is Online ?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Most users ever online was 6 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Registered Users: Cullenakis
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The above says it all.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going? Empty Re: This forum is a little dull, what can be done to get it going?

Post  simonofi Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

I only created this forum a couple of weeks ago mate.
Give it time, it's so fresh it has'nt even registered on Google yet!
We are all OFI so there is no need to start throwing lumps of shit at each other. Very Happy
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  antfouk Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Cullenakis wrote:How many people know about this forum? It seems a little dull when I log in, not many users on-line, no-one posting, people being too nice to each other.

Here's what we can do:

Tell more people about it.

Post more.

Call each other cunts.

OK?

You're all a bunch of cunts. Especially the Greeks.

Michael Owen for mayor!

(well, we've been putting some effort into the Greek OFI forums, you know... If you learn Greek, I guarantee you all sorts of controversy!!)

antfouk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 pm

simonofi wrote:I only created this forum a couple of weeks ago mate.
Give it time, it's so fresh it has'nt even registered on Google yet!
We are all OFI so there is no need to start throwing lumps of shit at each other. Very Happy

Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled that you've started this. I'm just trying to help things along.

A good bit of banter goes a long way to making these kinds of forums fun. Throwing lumps of shit sounds like the perfect thing to do.

Anyway, well done for starting this, I couldn't believe it when I heard about it.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 am

antfouk wrote:

Michael Owen for mayor!

(well, we've been putting some effort into the Greek OFI forums, you know... If you learn Greek, I guarantee you all sorts of controversy!!)

My Greek is not good enough to join the Greek forums yet. I get by though. We might know some of the same people who run them. They're cunts as well. *insert 'sort of kidding' smiley here.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

so where are you from mate?
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm

simonofi wrote:so where are you from mate?

I moved about from Beds, Bucks and East Sussex. I'm a general English suvvener.

I live in Heraklion now and have been here 3 years or so.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Nice one, what do you do for a living?
Are you George's Brother in law?
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

simonofi wrote:Nice one, what do you do for a living?
Are you George's Brother in law?

I am a rent boy.
Yes, I'm afraid so.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:22 pm

OK it all falls into place now!
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:52 pm

simonofi wrote:OK it all falls into place now!

I'm off to see the game with George, Vangelis and a few of the boys tomorrow. Shame you can't be there.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Where has this site been advertised? You were saying that it doesn't get picked up by Google but I found it by Googling earlier.

I don't know any OFI fans in the UK so it's a bit hard for me to spread the word. Cretan students in the UK might be a thought, we can try and get them involved, but surely they'll be on the Greek forums anyway. I can't see how we're going to get members. Sorry to be downbeat about it, Simon, let me know how I can help.

OH, and well done for adding the Youtube insert, I love that.
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Well I know of three on the facebook site who are UK born OFI fans.
I have run forums in the past and the big key is patience.
Yes, as of yesterday google is returning the site as a result which is good news.
If we all stay calm and respectful and the few of us here that do post keep it up regularly then the grown will come Very Happy
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cullenakis Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

simonofi wrote:Well I know of three on the facebook site who are UK born OFI fans.
I have run forums in the past and the big key is patience.
Yes, as of yesterday google is returning the site as a result which is good news.
If we all stay calm and respectful and the few of us here that do post keep it up regularly then the grown will come Very Happy

Hey, I am being respectful, what's the problem?
Cullenakis
Cullenakis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down