OFI UK Fan Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a beauty!

2 posters

Go down

What a beauty! Empty What a beauty!

Post  simonofi Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 am

What a beauty! 6531_101900276489369_100000081906677_52117_2236569_n

bounce
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

What a beauty! Empty Re: What a beauty!

Post  antfouk Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:28 am

There seems to be a consensus over the striped shirt.
What's your ideal OFI colours? The striped shirt to go with... what?
Everybody seems to reserve a special place for our colours v. Atletico. Following the team through the 80s, I've experienced victories with all different combinations of black and white, and I love them all! cheers I think I'm more fond of the white jersey, black shorts and socks, the one Samaras wears in the picture of him here on this site. But I'm positive it's victories that make the shirt, as they invest it with memories (within certain limits, obviously! A green stripe wouldn't go down nicely...). One more thing, though: I'd like to see the proper OFI shield on our shirts, and not the almost square, oversized, flabby one that Vatsinas had adopted (at the amateur OFI Club's initiative). At the moment the new regime has been replacing the wrong logos with either the correct one, or another which is sort of in-between the two. See the official site for the neat, traditionally accepted one, as well as Vatsinas's emblem on the background on the right. The one in-between is on our official shirts - we'll put up with it for one season. Smile

It is a beauty, anyhow - my only reservation is that the front looks to me a tiny bit overcrowded - I wish I could either dispense with the front puma (which is preferable), or have one Crete on each sleeve and the puma in Crete's place on the front. I think that's Holocaust's design, isn't it? Good work!

antfouk

Back to top Go down

Post  simonofi Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 am

I agree about the logo change, it sucks!
And anything that remains from that bastards regime needs erasing on principal.
I love the stripes, the logo, and of course the Crete logo.
For me it is a work of art! Very Happy
simonofi
simonofi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum